1. An applicant participates in the contest by reading and confirming all the
explanations and terms of participation about the TEB Open Innovation Competition
– Let’s Get Innovative on the website www.letsgetinnovative.com before application.
2. The competitor declares and undertakes that all the information provided in the
Application Form belongs to him/her and is accurate and updated and does not
constitute any confidentiality. The competitor shall register his/her entitlement with
the official authorities and institutions regarding the idea and business plan and take
necessary legal measures regarding the use of the same by third parties.
3. TEB, as the organizer of the competition, shall in no case be responsible for
acquisition of the competitor’s information disclosed by him/her to TEB by third
parties and/or assertion of any claim by third parties on the idea/project and/or draft
work, and/or use, registration, etc. of the same by the third parties. In no event will
TEB be responsible for the event.
4. The competitor declares and undertakes that the idea/project to be submitted within
the scope of TEB Intellectual Idea Competition is an original work carried out by
him/her, that he/she does not cite third parties and organizations, and that no third
party is entitled to the idea/project. The competitor declares and undertakes that in
case of breach of this article, the Competitor shall exclusively be liable for all the
claims/actions and objections to be submitted to TEB by the third parties, and shall
immediately indemnify TEB in cash against any and all damages to be incurred or
suffered by TEB upon the first request by TEB.
5. The competitor agrees and undertakes that the idea/project to be created for TEB
within the scope of the Competition shall not be any idea/project inconsistent with
the respectable corporate identity of TEB and shall not contain any issues that may
possibly prejudice it and shall comply with the applicable legislation in force.
6. The competitor declares and undertakes that in case his/her idea/project is not
original and authentic, is about the implantation known or anticipated by anyone,
has no feature distinctive from banking practices which may possibly put into effect
both in Turkey and the world in the near future and is about a practice already
drafted according to the technological developments and likely put into effect in the
near future, he/she shall not raise any objection to use of this idea in the exact or
developed manner by TEB; and in such a case he/she shall not have any claim against
7. On the other hand, as the competitor cannot possibly know and be aware of all the
ideas and projects (within the scope of the banking secrets) already used,
implemented, known, worked thereon, at the project stage, developed within the
scope of the banking services already offered by TEB and its partner BNP Paribas
through its broad branch network in all over the world, he/she shall not claim that
the idea/project, subject matter of his/her application, is used or shall be used by TEB
in the future and agrees and undertakes that he/she shall not claim for any
compensation/indemnification within this frame during his/her application.
8. The competitor declares and undertakes not to deliver or share his/her idea/project,
subject matter of the competition and advanced to the final with any other company
relating to the banking and finance fields where TEB is active and/or competitors of
TEB in any case.
9. The participants, advanced to the final in the competition, shall continue competing
10. The finalist shall be announced on the website www.letsgetinnovative.com within
the frame of the calendar on the same website.
11. The Finalist agrees and undertakes in advance not to use and not to disclose to
anyone in any way any and all information and documents including but not limited
to information on the idea/project created within the scope of the competition,
commercial secrets he/she would possibly obtain/learn about TEB’s activities,
methods, operation styles, know how, business volume, projects already prepared or
under preparation, intellectual rights used by TEB in various fields, and not to cause
the same to be used for the benefit of other corporations and institutions and not to
disclose the same to the third parties and shall comply with this confidentiality
obligation both during and after the competition and diligently keep the
confidentiality of the idea/project and other confidential information and
documents, take all the measures on this matter and act in compliance with the
principles of confidentiality.
12. TEB is entitled to change the competition calendar, rewards, jury members, election
criteria and other provisions announced within this this competition without prior
13. TEB may notify all the applicants about the competition by means such as e-mail,
SMS and telephone.
14. Turk Ekonomi Bankasi A.S. and its Group Companies’ employees and their 1 st degree
relatives and the persons below the age of 18 on the application date are not allowed
to apply for this competition.